Friday 28 March 2008

Goodbye LastMinuteLiving.com - Hello Blogger.com!

Sock Monkey has had to move. Sock Monkey has had to find a new home for Sock Monkey's blog. Bloomin' LastMinute.com decided to defunk their blog platform the ratbags.

So

http://sockmonkey.lastminuteliving.com/sock_monkey

no longer exists. Well it does, I just can't post anything new on it. *sigh* I was very fond of that blog, too.

Anyway, from now on this is where you can read all my cobblers, I mean 'interesting information and thoughts.'

Now where did I file the picture of Anthony De La Sim wearing that wig...?

2 comments:

LisaG73 said...

Glad SockMonkey isn't homeless! It means I'm not forced to sing shite Phil Collins song relating to days in paradise....Lx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are the first one to post on my new site. At least I now know the link works.