Thursday 11 September 2008

Dorian Grey

Greetings from Sock Monkey Mansions! Well I've had a nice evening. Sock Monkey's very good friend S and I went to Saddler's Wells to see Mr Bourne's new production: Dorian Grey.

My goodness I have never seen so many buff young people prancing around in their undergarments! Sam liked the young men whilst, naturally, Sock Monkey preferred the young ladies. Actually there was an older lady who Sock Monkey wouldn't kick out of bed in the morning. Miss Whiplash looking!

Actually it was v v good. I do love Matthew Bourne. Go see it. Very good and I am most impressed by the stage manager and stage hands who worked bloody hard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh really, well we have to see about that won't we. Miss whiplash indeed ..........................