Monday 8 December 2008

Anti-Social Behaviour


I think drinking Red Bull in public should be added to the list of things you just shouldn't be allowed to do. Particularly on public transport.

On my train this morning was a big, hideous middle-aged woman drinking this stinking foul stuff. She looked like a bull but without the ring through her nose. God knows how the woman whose head she was dangling it above coped. That stuff smells like vomit. Bleurgh!

Above image: The man in the row behind just opened a can of Red Bull with devastating results


2 comments:

redhairedqueer said...

*AGREED*

And those twunts with their ridiculous cups of coffee that they insist on clinging onto even if the train is PACKED. You're not going to DIE if you can't have coffee till you get to work, you idiots.

And another thing - relating to various delays I have experienced recently - if you have an inkling you may be taken ill on the train, STAY AT HOME.

Anonymous said...

Oh God yes! I can't stand the smell of white coffee - a bloke sitting opposite me had a vat of the stuff and the smell of it made me feel sick.

And I quite agree that people festering with germage should be kept in quarantine.