Friday 18 April 2008

Books in a bookcase and not all over the floor? What a good idea!!

This little beauty is being delivered to Sock Monkey Mansions tomorrow morning. Look it's a bloody expensive bookcase!

Actually it is really gorgeous, and the handles on the drawers are a nice detail. However, I am not entirely certain I can fit all my books in it as I have approximately 10 million of them. It is an occupational hazard what with working in publishing. It seems inevitable that some books will find a new home in my local charity shop.

I do hope they arrive before 12.30 as P is taking me to see the Lion King in the afternoon. Now, its not the usual thing I would go to see, but I've seen it before and its fantastic!

Then, if we can be bothered we may take a little trip to a club: 'How Does it Feel to be Loved?'. www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk/ They play all '60's girl groups, The Smiths, Belle and Sebastian and stuff like that. Its good fun. I can do some of my best Sock Monkey dancing there.

Sunday I'll be up to my neck in books and probably making my flat more untidy than it is now.





No comments: