Monday 24 November 2008

I Have Become What Age??


Harrumph.  Sock Monkey is, like Queen Victoria, not amused!  Next thing I'll be picking up my bloody pension.  Oh actually, no I won't.  We don't get pensions any more.  I'll be raking through bins scravanging for food. 

In order to mark the momentous occasion of Sock Monkey turning another year older but not much wiser some friends and I went out for Sunday Lunch at a nice new place in Crystal Palace which I'd been keen to try out.  And I wasn't disappointed.  My Mr Piggy Pork was just delicious.  

And there were gifts!  Which softened the blow.  My favourite, though, had to be the notebook with a red cover and picture of Chairman Mao on the front.  It matches my watch. I like to ask "what time is it?" and reply to myself  "I don't know lets ask The Chairman". He waves his arm in time to the second hand. Like the one above but mine has a red face.

No comments: