Friday 30 May 2008

OK I am going to stop looking for unusual things

Right this one tops the weird list. Its even stranger than the man-with-a-rabbit-on-a-lead.

So Saturday P & I go to Canary Wharf to see the Jack the Ripper Exhibition (which by the way isn't that great). I spot a perfectly normal looking bloke in the tube station - well dressed, briefcase, presentable. However, (you knew there was going to be a 'but' or 'however' didn't you) he was sporting the most unusual headgear I have ever seen.

Imagine, if you will, 4 gold pencils laid out so they form the outline of a square. Then imagine one gold pencil standing vertically from each corner of the square. Then move the topmost points of the upright pencils together so that their points meet together to form a pyramid.

This is what he had on his head.

I wanted to follow him to see where on earth he was going. Some weirdos convention probably. I bet it had something to do with Scientology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, he was Royalty of some sort. why else would he be wearing a crown?? Fionna

Anonymous said...

I'd have described it more as a pyramid than a crown. Possibly he was collecting the 'energy' from it or something.